Dungeon Dice Dungeon Dice

Okay, could have been done better.

The basic idea was good. My big problem is how ties were handled. Due to the way psuedorandom number generators work, numbers generated in succession by the same generator are likely to be similar. If you used different random seeds for the player than the computer, ties would be less likely to happen. Alternatively, you could handle ties by comparing the next highest numbers in to see who wins. I get tired of rolling three sixes and tying with their six and three ones.

Create a Goo Create a Goo

Keep working

Newgrounds is not a place for 'something you whipped up in six minutes'. It is a place for serious submissions. Keep working, and don't be surprised if this gets blammed.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

Whaaat?

This is a great game, but HOW can a disease with NO SYMPTOMS and ZERO VISIBILITY still be detected? How does that work?

Humaliens Battle Humaliens Battle

Boring.

Above the lack of a tutorial, poor English, and terrible graphics, the thing that stood out most was the crushing monotony. I found myself clicking the same four buttons repeatedly, slowly whittling down the enemy's base health. The only way I could lose was walking away from the game. I even won by building the same one unit repeatedly. This does not deserve the front page.

Recoil 1.3 Recoil 1.3

It was okay, but...

The game had a decent idea going for it, but the execution was severely lacking. The puzzles take a minute to solve and a lifetime to finish, becoming extremely annoying in the process.

Wheelie Car Wheelie Car

Meh.

I felt that, after reading the help screen (in which you spelled 'brake' wrong), I was asked to pick from 8 cars. I was not rewarded in any way after pressing the race button, because the game ended after I crossed the finish line, strategically placed about three feet from the starting line. I could delay this unfulfilling end by attempting to wheelie, but my car flipped over even when tapping the left arrow key once. It seemed inevitable that my car would finish the race, showing me that ending screen where you inexplicably spelled 'menu' wrong. (There's no 'i' in menu).

How to Raise a Dragon How to Raise a Dragon

Great!

This was a great game. FYI: It's SUPPOSED to be pixels. Does anyone know if there are just the two places to nest, or is it just the castle/fort thing and the mountain?

Winter Rider Winter Rider

Yawn

Reasons this is bad:

number A. Done to death already
letter 2. I'm pretty sure that regular bikers don't die the second their head touches something
3. The music. Loops don't work here. Ever.

Zombie Defence 2 Zombie Defence 2

Booring

The first level is tooo hard!! Also, Zombies can't run. Ever.

Gates vs. Jobs: The Game! Gates vs. Jobs: The Game!

Funny.

He he he. Gates got iHOUSE'd!